Nexus One timing?

Last Updated:

1. ABH

ABH Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So, no nexus one announcement at CITA...

When is the next semi-big wireless conference? Maybe a Google or Android conference? Or do you think Sprint will announce date/price for the Nexus One in a basic press release?

Advertisement
  2. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

I think the nexus one is a soft launch. It was never really meant to be the popular or flagship phone.

3. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

yea, google has said it is just a test phone, and their happy with their below par sales so i don't see any bigggg announcements for it, but don't be mistaken you will hear about it when it's released. im still waiting for Sprint to show up on Nexus One Phone - Web meets phone. though, it's stll not there as a future release

4. acp

acp Well-Known Member

completely agree.

5. zcarman

zcarman Well-Known Member

I agree completely the that N1 is almost a prototype of the device Google wants to have someday. Do you think that maybe the Nexus One is going to be the first generation "Google Phone" and there's another one in the pipeline already?

Think about having a 1.3 or 1.5Ghz processor, the 800x480 screen, LTE/WiMax compatible, a Gig of Ram, 8 to 16GB of ROM, available on all 4 major US carriers... The possibilities are endless for this thing. If they step it up... It could really be the "iPhone Killer" eventually...