Nexus One Tomorrow

Last Updated:

1. evo046

evo046 Member This Topic's Starter

Hello. Never mind my name, I just ordered a Nexus One and if Google is correct it will be here tomorrow.

Was going to get the Evo, but decided not to. There were a few reasons, but the final straw was the Sense on it. Yes, I know it can be disabled, but its still there. I want pure Android. lol. I also want off of AT&T. Hopefully TMO is as good as I'm told.

BTW, there was a rumor that TMO will carry the Nexus on on 6/19. I was told by someone at the local store, that will not be the case.

Advertisement
  2. eric1589

eric1589 Active Member

first thing to learn about tmobile.... they never know anything.

Snow_Fox likes this.
  3. Snow_Fox

Snow_Fox Well-Known Member

YOu can say that again.... tmo is clueless...

4. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

5. ap3604

ap3604 Well-Known Member

Good choice!

Since you dont like Sense UI, you cant actually disable it. The thing everyone talks about is just changing the look of your homescreen, everywhere else is still Sense UI.

That's a huge reason I haven't gone for the Evo as well. WTF is the point of having such a huge screen & kickstand if you have Sense UI killing our emulator gaming experience by blocking wiimote controller applications?! :confused:

6. Astronomer

Astronomer Active Member

Lucky you! I get mine today. According to your post date, you should have received your phone yesterday. I know you're probably skipping meals and losing sleep playing with it, but when you come up for air, let us know how you like it! :)