Nexus One vs Palm Pre Plus: Smartphone March Madness poll

Last Updated:

1. phobic

phobic Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Laptop Mag is doing a smartphone battle type thingy for fun and as of now, the Palm Pre plus is beating the Nexus One pretty good. Maybe the N1 needs some more votes. :D

I've owned both phones and while the WebOS software on the Pre is really good, I thought the phone itself was junk. It feels like cheap plastic and the keyboard isn't so hot. I'd hate to see Palm kicked while they're down but honestly, the N1 is the better phone IMO.

Link to vote here: March Smart Phone Madness Game 6: Nexus One vs. Palm Pre Plus

Advertisement
  2. daffyduck

daffyduck Well-Known Member

This is irrelevant......Palm is either going to get taken over or go bust.
    Shame as competition is good but their position is seriously dodgy at the moment and is only going to get worse I think with other phones being launched as the year goes on.

3. mi_canuck

mi_canuck Well-Known Member

this will be a flawed poll... the vast number of vzw fanbois will purely outnumber us Nexus One owners... not really fair at all... there's what, 150,000 Nexus Ones out there, probably 5% would respond to this if that... with the shear number vzw fanbois in this forum alone, the Pre Plus will take it... sad....

4. phobic

phobic Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

True. They just just go ahead and rename the poll "The smartphone fanboy poll"

I mean... really. :D