Nexus One wallpapersGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Nabraham

Nabraham Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Did a search but didnt see anything. Does anyone know if the live wallpapers that the Nexus one has is available for other android phones? I know they won't be interactive but some of them (like the galaxy one) look awesome and i was hoping i could find a normal version of it for my eris.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Hopefully androids deving community can make these interactive wallpapers work. But if you want the standalone wallpapers just Google for galaxy or something and hopefully you'll find something that looks similar if you can't find the original one on the Nexus :)

3. yankeeboy

yankeeboy Well-Known Member

They are posted on DroidAppz, but they require 1.6 or higher - so yet once again, we are left out of the pack

4. smittythepig

smittythepig Well-Known Member

yeah, 1.5 is getting old. already up to 2.1 and it doesn't look like we're going to be upgrading anytime soon even though people keep thinking january.

5. yankeeboy

yankeeboy Well-Known Member

To be honest with you, Verizon has surprised me this go around...I wanted to throw my BB Storm off a bridge waiting tirelessly for the 2nd update - they have thrown out 2 updates in 2 months, and HTC is feeling the pressure from the community to get the Sense ported over to 2.1 - I would bet VZW is stepping it up to, they sold a crapload of these things during Christmas. I feel like a jump directly to 2.1 is coming in the next 30 days, but that's just speculation of course.

6. smittythepig

smittythepig Well-Known Member

i hope you're right. i will admit the updates have been nice. not sure they address the most pressing issues people are having, but at least they seem to care. if we get 2.1 in 30 days i will be very happy and impressed. hopefully it will make the Eris faster and better, rather than slower and more buggy (not that it's that bad now).