nexus s help!!!

1. DanielRojas

DanielRojas New Member

okay so i have a nexus s , not the 4g version. it is rooted , i think.
    well i went to go unroot it and accidentally unrooted with the 4g version of the oneclick unroot. so now every time I turn my phone off it gets stuck at the part that says google. also my phone is unlocked.
    i need help asap. im still paying for my bill and my phone is practically bricked

Advertisement
  2. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Well-Known Member

Gonna take a wag (wild ass guess) maybe there is a stock recovery for your device, fastboot or Odin maybe... I'd try that first.
  3. DanielRojas

DanielRojas New Member

Lol hey again :p , the thing is I completely forgot how to do any of this :/
  4. quantumrand

quantumrand Well-Known Member

Fire up your device in Fastboot mode (Volume Up + Power).

Download this file (I'm assuming you have the I9020T or I9023. This file will NOT work for the I9020A): https://dl.google.com/dl/android/aosp/soju-imm76d-factory-ca4ae9ee.tgz

Extract the .img (there are 6 total) files to an easy location (preferably your Fastboot folder).

Fire up a command prompt and cd your way to your Fastboot folder then do this:
    Code:
    fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
    fastboot reboot-bootloader
    fastboot flash radio radio.img
    fastboot reboot-bootloader
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot flash system system.img
    fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
    fastboot erase cache

This will bring you back to stock everything with an unlocked bootloader. If your bootloader isn't already unlocked, you'll have to do a "fastboot oem unlock" before it'll let you flash anything.

If you want to lock the bootloader back up and go back to a 100% fresh out of the box config, do "fastboot oem lock" at the end.
    DanielRojas likes this.