• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

nexus s info

McLeod

Lurker
Nov 15, 2010
So right now I have an Evo. I really love the phone, but even though I live in one of the best areas for sprints 4g, I still think it kinda sucks. I think I am going to return the phone to take advantage of the 30 day grace period.

My friend has tmobile and they accually have really good service and coverage around here. I am interested in picking up a mytough 4g or a g2 just to hold me over till the nexus s comes out then I will switch.

My question is... will the nexus just be a set price since it is a developer phone? Somewhere in the $500 dollar range? If it is gonna be cheaper if I sign a contract I may just wait instead of getting a g2 first.

What do you guys think?

At this point placing any price on the nexus s would be complete speculation. When it is announced and comes out in the market it will be the best time to know.To say the least I have not seen a cheap out of contract phone at release. If you really want the nexus s at the release day or in close proximity to that date you should wait and resign 2 year contract when it comes out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones