• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

nexus2 (physical keyboard)

moneymaker

Nov 25, 2009
Wow, if this is the offical nexus 2 with keyboard....im in

Attachments

• nexus-two-concept.jpg
    nexus-two-concept.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 231
hey - the more Nexus devices the merrier... will just lead to a bigger user base and hopefully more and better apps!

and frankly, i don't like slide out keyboards... had one way back on an HTC 8575 (Cingular device, don't know official HTC name)... didn't care for it much... the keyboard that is... kinda broke the "flow" of things... surf... bust out kb... go to landscape... type... slide back in... resume portrait view.... and so on....

Upvote 0
hey - the more Nexus devices the merrier... will just lead to a bigger user base and hopefully more and better apps!

and frankly, i don't like slide out keyboards... had one way back on an HTC 8575 (Cingular device, don't know official HTC name)... didn't care for it much... the keyboard that is... kinda broke the "flow" of things... surf... bust out kb... go to landscape... type... slide back in... resume portrait view.... and so on....

really. i loved the feel of how it held in the hand. the sliding out was a really cool feature... maybe that was the techie in me. like i was about to get down to some business at the bar or whatever. :)

Upvote 0
The best physical keyboard that I have used to date has been on the Sidekick II. It ruined me for QWERTY keyboards on phones because none that I have ever used since then or probably will ever use will compare to that keyboard. At one point I was able to type faster on the Sidekick that I was able to type on my computer's keyboard.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones