Last Updated:

1. moneymaker

moneymaker Member This Topic's Starter

Wow, if this is the offical nexus 2 with keyboard....im in

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. chaoscentral

chaoscentral Well-Known Member

ummmm yeah highly doubt it, just a photochopped Touch Pro 2 and Nexus One lol. I mean sure it might have a great keyboard, but we don't even know if it'll be the same specced/looking device. For all we know they could take the HTC Espresso and slap vanilla android on it tweak the hardware a bit and call it the Nexus Two.

3. konman795

konman795 Well-Known Member

lol, that's a pretty obvious photoshop there...

4. ButcherChop

ButcherChop Member

they should make the keyboard like the T-Mobile Wing from a few years back. It was the perfect keyboard. So awesome. Best QWERTY I've ever typed on.
    God, I would so return this nexus immediately.

5. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

We don't even know if Nexus 2 will be made by HTC yet. It could be any design.

6. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

i would think that any iteration of the nexus whether it by 2 or 3 or whatever would be made by htc.

when goog has moto or lg step up to the plate, the phone will have another name.

7. XM_JDM

XM_JDM Well-Known Member

lol

8. mi_canuck

mi_canuck Well-Known Member

hey - the more Nexus devices the merrier... will just lead to a bigger user base and hopefully more and better apps!

and frankly, i don't like slide out keyboards... had one way back on an HTC 8575 (Cingular device, don't know official HTC name)... didn't care for it much... the keyboard that is... kinda broke the "flow" of things... surf... bust out kb... go to landscape... type... slide back in... resume portrait view.... and so on....

9. ButcherChop

ButcherChop Member

really. i loved the feel of how it held in the hand. the sliding out was a really cool feature... maybe that was the techie in me. like i was about to get down to some business at the bar or whatever. :)

10. FreshPrince

FreshPrince Well-Known Member

Keyboards suck.

11. mi_canuck

mi_canuck Well-Known Member

moving parts suck... they wear... break down... allow dust in... break the "flow" of usability... all IMO of course...

12. homotechual

homotechual Member

The only company that managed to make a good keyboard is the one on the palm pre I LOVE that keyboard. A little crammed but once you got use to it, it was awsome.

13. thenoseknows

thenoseknows Well-Known Member

The best physical keyboard that I have used to date has been on the Sidekick II. It ruined me for QWERTY keyboards on phones because none that I have ever used since then or probably will ever use will compare to that keyboard. At one point I was able to type faster on the Sidekick that I was able to type on my computer's keyboard.

14. finesta101

finesta101 Active Member

I think is the N2 will have a keyboard they should definitely consider making it like the palm pre. that keyboard is amazing and works and looks great cause it slides from under the phone, unlike the side...

The whole side keyboard thing is kind of annoying by now and it looks corny.

15. Nexus In Texas

Nexus In Texas Member

You all must have little girl hands. The Palm pre keyboard sucks. Side sliders rule for real men!!!!!!!!!!