Nexus4 Might Be Getting Easier To FindGeneral

1. NeXuS4

NeXuS4 Well-Known Member

According to a leaked corporate emailHERE all T-Mobile stores will soon carry the vaunted Nexus4 (I wonder if this has something to do with supply problems?)

Anyway this should make it easier for us to get it seeing as how most of us are using T-Mobile anyway.

Advertisement
    Hook, Liamo_210 and alfick3 like this.
  2. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Do you nit have yours yet??
  3. NeXuS4

NeXuS4 Well-Known Member

I do but I'm simply trying to empathize with those that don't and are anxiously awaiting a chance to buy them.

Didn't mean to word it otherwise.
  4. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

No problem mate. I was just wondering thanks for the info this will be useful to a lot of people. :D
  5. Hook

Hook Ever since DU... ;-) VIP Member

What I hope it means is that Google Play will also get them. I will pay the $499 to T-Mobile if there is no other way, but I will not be getting a contract plan (I work 9 hours a day in a building with no celluar or wifi access-- contracts are useless to me).
  6. Skyroket

Skyroket Well-Known Member

i thought t-mobile's n4 comes with some sort of wi-fi restrictions ?

Or it's completely identical to the one on play store?
  7. Hook

Reports here are that it is identical. They did the same thing with the Nexus One, so it doesn't surprise me.
  8. Skyroket

Skyroket Well-Known Member

btw i've seen N4 in my local t-mobile store.. maybe i should visit it today. 499 is a bit high but whatever
  9. NeXuS4

NeXuS4 Well-Known Member

Someone misinformed you. There are no restrictions (read the leaked corporate email I linked too)

The price is bull though but whatever.
  10. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

If they sell them for the same price unlocked then I might pick one up
  11. Hook

They sell for $499 off-contract or $200 with a 2 year contract.
  12. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Its the same phone that would be had from the play store...only difference is the extra $149 in the price tag.
  13. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

I'm not paying $499
  14. NeXuS4

NeXuS4 Well-Known Member

Let's just hope enough people get them from T-Mobile that the play store gets freed up for the next go round.
  15. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

I just think LG didn't make enough to go around and realized too late how big the demand was going to be.
  16. yfan

yfan Well-Known Member

I do understand the sentiment, and I would probably have the same sentiment. But the phone *is* worth every penny even at $499.
  17. Hook

Lol. I went to T-mobile on the web and for the first time they listed the Nexus 4 as available again, though only as an on contract option. I went and made a cup of coffee and came back and when i refreshed the page it was sold out again. it's possible, i suppose, but I'm thinking someone set off the in stock flag too early and caught it. ;)
  18. Hook

Honestly, while I'm tired of the waiting game, I realize for the extra $150 I would pay to T-Mobile, or more elsewhere, at least from a reliable dealer, I could just about get a Nexus 7. So, in fact, that's what I think I am going to do and just wait for the Nexus 4 to become easily available from Google. I don't make a lot of phone calls and I don't use the camera anyway. :D

It may even help the rest of you since I'm quite sure within 24 hours of ordering the Nexus 7, the Nexus 4 will become available in large numbers with free overnight shipping. :rolleyes: