NFL mobile app not workingSupport

Last Updated:

1. Jpeluso8

Jpeluso8 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone else having trouble with the NFL mobile app? I go to it, and the "running" icon is just spinning, but nothing happens. This just started having probs today. I uninstalled it, and installed a new one, still same issue

Advertisement
  2. john_ecko

john_ecko Well-Known Member

I just tried it right now. It works for me. I tried a video and it's playing off 3g.

Favre ain't retiring. I'm sure everyone saw that coming.

3. sund0wn

sund0wn Well-Known Member

yep. just prolonging the reign of tovaris jackson (sarcasm). just wish they woulda taken jimmy clausen or colt mccoy so they could have favre mentoring them for a year before they could take the reigns. being a vikings fan is difficult.

/rant

and yes, the NFL Mobile app is working for me too. sorry, cant think of any ideas/reasons it wouldnt be for you. i'm so stoked to be able to watch sunday/thursday night games from my phone!

4. FoxtrotUniform

FoxtrotUniform Well-Known Member

Maybe give it a while and try again, or try it over Wifi and see what happens.

@john: Not a Favre fan, but hopefully he doesn't get broken :\ Dude's gonna need a walker and oxygen tank soon :) Also, I go to watch the Niners game on NFL Mobile and, wtf?! Patriots/Saints rerun? Noooooooooooo, my phone is tainted! Could have sworn that game was on NFL Network this Sunday...

5. john_ecko

How awesome of a pickup was Westbrook? If he can stay healthy, and is even 75% of the player he was in Philly...such a great 1-2 punch in the backfield. I'm so stoked for the season. Although, Alex Smith makes me uneasy.

Back to topic, maybe try a turning your phone off and on, then trying the app.

It's a sweet app. Props to NFL/Moto/Verizon. Videos play so fast on 3g

6. jerbeck24

jerbeck24 Well-Known Member

It is working well for me too, not sure what the problem is for you. Quick question since we are talking about this app. Does the video quality depend on your connection? The quality is pretty bad for me right now, but I'm not getting the greatest signal ever either...

Edit: I'm talking about the actual game playing. The short videos are in GREAT quality, but the gameplay is not so great and pixelated...

7. bobomatic

bobomatic Well-Known Member

sometimes it doesnt work for me over wifi, but does on 3g

8. redgtconv

redgtconv Well-Known Member

As far as I know nfl mobile video will only work on 3g. So if you are on wifi or a weak 3g or 1x the video will not work.

9. john_ecko

That's not true. I'm on wifi right now, and it's working just fine.

Just watching the NFL network? The quality isn't the same as the short videos. It looks like it's just SD quality since it's 4:3. After watching for about 10 minutes or so, the audio has become out of sync...by maybe about 3-4 seconds.

10. redgtconv

Ure
    I am only talking about on demand video. In fact when you download the app it states that the video will only be sent over 3g. When I am on wifi the on demand video will say it's loading but it doesn't work. The rest of the app works.

11. john_ecko

You're talking about on the demand videos like "New kings of New York," "Tomlin interview," etc. right?

That's weird, the videos still load for me even though I'm on wifi. When I touch the video, I can still see the wifi icon in the notification bar and no sign of the 3g icon.

12. redgtconv

No I am talking about the games and game highlights

13. john_ecko

Like the top 10 plays of the week? That still plays for me.

There aren't any other videos besides the NFL Network and the ones under On Demand.

14. tdse

tdse Well-Known Member

Working for me right now, but I did have the same problem a couple days ago - just spun/stuck at the NFL Mobile logo.