• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help nfl mobile app

vgp

May 1, 2010
Dallas
OK, so are they allowing the app to go free again?

I had the app way before deadline so I go to enjoy the apps video. Preseason came and it was great. Week one started and i was ass out. Mind you I rooted, wiped, and etc to my phone so my subscription from original app went out the door, but......

Right now I was plying around getting ready to delete the app when i figure i try again and BAM live TV worked again!?!?!?

Was it the new ROM I just installed? Are they allowing access? is it just a fluke? I tried looking it up but nothing is out there. Can anyone confirm who couldnt use it last week can use it now?

KTHXBYE :cool:

OK, so are they allowing the app to go free again?

I had the app way before deadline so I go to enjoy the apps video. Preseason came and it was great. Week one started and i was ass out. Mind you I rooted, wiped, and etc to my phone so my subscription from original app went out the door, but......

Right now I was plying around getting ready to delete the app when i figure i try again and BAM live TV worked again!?!?!?

Was it the new ROM I just installed? Are they allowing access? is it just a fluke? I tried looking it up but nothing is out there. Can anyone confirm who couldnt use it last week can use it now?

KTHXBYE :cool:

Mine is still not working.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones