NFL Mobile for VerizonGeneral

Last Updated:

1. bjanow

bjanow Well-Known Member

I always thought it was Delawaran. But then again I say Erii. (Don't tell Frisco)

2. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

I say Erii too :p, and no it is Delawarean.
  3. kevhow

kevhow Well-Known Member

Ha ha... no problem. We are always first with the really big news. :D
  4. John58543

John58543 Well-Known Member

nice app

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk
  5. Nabraham

Nabraham Well-Known Member

pretty sweet app, will make work go by a lot quicker now that i can watch the nfl network live.
  6. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Its on the app store in the verizon tab for those running 2.1, just downloaded and installed it a few minutes ago.
  7. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

8. rabi

rabi Member

Am I the only one?
  9. milrtime83

milrtime83 Well-Known Member

I've always been with Verizon and I'm getting the same error.

edit: found this at alldroid: "You also can't modify your pulldown to say anything but Verizon Wireless for this to work."

I won't be able to try it until later tonight, but if anyone else could try it that would be great.

edit again: looks like that is the problem for some people at least based on this post
  10. Darkwarrior006

Darkwarrior006 Well-Known Member

its not even working for me either, there is something wrong with the app.
  11. jhewit22

jhewit22 Well-Known Member

Works fine for me- slow, but works.
  12. Almac

Almac Member

Works great for me!! Just got done watching the Big Ben news conference on NFL network!
  13. jxnrxy

jxnrxy Well-Known Member

this app is life changing! love it
  14. cornbreadfarts

cornbreadfarts Well-Known Member

I love it! Been waiting on a good NFL app.
  15. Ray.

Ray. Active Member

theres an update for it already.. installed but i still get the same only for verzon customers only.. =/
  16. droid.

droid. Well-Known Member

Does not work for me, Droid with BB .09 former alltel customer. Thanks Verizon.
  17. Just realized something. I had the app installed from the.apk on here, but o never bothered to go look in the Marketplace today for the official app. Turns out when you do, it doesn't show up as installed.

So I installed or and it said it would replace the older version.

So, try both, the .apk and the Marketplace version and see if that changes your Alltel issues.
  18. HuskyKMA

HuskyKMA Well-Known Member

I installed it from the link in the OP and it's working great for me. Super fast, I love this app.
  19. idonthaveaclue

idonthaveaclue Well-Known Member

Great app. got it from the market.
    But...Is there any way to clear up the video? I was watching the 2002 afc playoff game Pitt vs. Tenn. It kept freezing up, so I cleared cache, that fixed the freezing up but still looked a little choppy.
    Love it though.
  20. I was watching that too. Perhaps it has to do with bandwidth. I was in my data connection so I switched to WiFi but just didn't spend too much more time with it. See if that fixes it.

I use a task killer so I cleared RAM and it stopped the freezing.
  21. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

Tried that first thing yesterday. No go.
  22. jlrosell

jlrosell Well-Known Member

This is awesome! I just DL from the market with no problems. I am pumped because as someone who always watched both days of the draft from beginning to end, with the changes they made this year, it will be inaccessible to me for all or part of each of the 3 days it is on. Now I can easily track every pick on my phone. GREAT!
  23. Bswartz95

Bswartz95 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if this app will be like MLB At Bat with stats, standings, and play-by-play updates? (once the season starts)
  24. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Well-Known Member

25. Bswartz95

Bswartz95 Well-Known Member