NFL Mobile QualitySupport

Last Updated:

1. cartisdm

cartisdm Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I know everyone is started threads complaining about the $10 fee for the NFL Mobile app, but I'm more concerned about the quality. I absolutely HAVE to watch my Redskins. I can't have a Dish at my apartment so my options are pretty limited.

If I get the TV-Out cable (the one that has the male and female plug so it can charge) get the job done? Can I expect at least a pleasurable viewing experience for a football game? At $10 it's really my only option and that's actually a pretty good price considering....

Advertisement
  2. fortesquieu

fortesquieu Well-Known Member

I can say it's really good on the phone itself, non-interruption, both 3G and wifi (definitely better). I'm not sure how the picture would look like when you output to tv.

3. JakRabbitSlim

JakRabbitSlim Well-Known Member

First off, you don't have to pay if you downloaded the nfl mobile app before July 22 (i think), i called and the rep i talked to confirmed i could watch the games for free.

I thought the quality was pretty good considering i was only using 3g. The stream never skipped or froze, but the picture was a little blurry. You might not be able to read the names on the back of the jerseys, but you can make out their numbers. My coworkers were all impressed.

4. cartisdm

I'm sitting on my couch right now and cant figure out how to get a "live" stream of the Jets game. I see live audio and if I press menu I see a "live" option but I don't see a way to play the game anywhere. weird.

5. fortesquieu

fortesquieu Well-Known Member

They are not showing the Jets game on it.

6. cartisdm

What the crap. Why not? Is this going to be the case down the road too? I'm not going to pay for a service then get screwed on watching the games I wanna see....

7. just.some.dude

just.some.dude Member

It's for Thursday night & Sunday night games ONLY, from what I understand..Directv has an App, but you must have Sunday Ticket to use it..