1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

NFL Mobile won't load on Droid X

Last Updated:

1. formose

formose New Member This Topic's Starter

I downloaded the NFL Mobile app and when I first open the app it gives me a license agreement, hit agree, it starts loading but it just loads continuously - I've tried waiting up to 2 minutes for it to load but it doesn't (to do this I have to occasionally touch the screen so it doesn't just sleep). I've tried re-downloading 3 times but the same thing happens every time. Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. philosojerk

philosojerk Member

I was having this same problem. I uninstalled, reinstalled, ad infinitum and couldn't get it to work.

I found the answer on a different android forum. After you've installed, and agreed to the license agreement, and it starts that hang, just exit the app and turn the phone off. Do a battery pull. Once you load back up, the app works fine. (Hopefully it continues to do so, I've only gone in & out a few times but it seems to be working continuously now).

raduray and formose like this.
  3. formose

formose New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks I saw your post and tried to delete mine so I didn't look like I didn't search. Works now, thanks!

4. raduray

raduray Well-Known Member

I was having the same problem and found this thread. Decided to try Power Off first and that did the trick for me. No need to pull the battery.