NFL Network App

Last Updated:

1. DapCorderman

DapCorderman Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm getting conflicting info from different VZW stores. Is the NFL Network apparently free to use? I know it is a free download but is there a monthly charge to use it?

Advertisement
  2. Genetic_Bloom

Genetic_Bloom Well-Known Member

There's no monthly charge to use the basic features, but there is a monthly charge to watch the live streaming video of games and NFL network. You need a $10 Vcast subscription for those, at least that's the way I understand it.

3. navin

navin Active Member

It's free for now including video, until 9/1. After that you'll need the $10 per month Vcast subscription. It's pretty nice if you're an NFL fan. You can even watch the NFL Network live from the app. But, I think the $10 per month on top of all of the other VZW charges will be a showstopper for me when it kicks in.

4. nateo200

nateo200 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the warning just downloaded the app.....I already pay an extra $40 a month for my data and txting plan and they want to slap an extra 10 dollars on for something that should be included under "data"?! Hell no....sorry verizon not going to go with your ridiculous charges again or your v cast BS