1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

NFL online streaming

Last Updated:

1. baldare

baldare New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello to all. Real briefly I have a Samsung Moment phone thru Sprint and I am trying desperately to find a way to watch NFL games live. Does anyone know a way to do this because flash is not supported for android? With my pc I usually go to justintv, veetle.com, or atdhe to watch games for free however my pc is broke right now. I would greatly appreciate any help on this matter.

PS I also would like to watch online streaning of movies and such if anyone knows of an android app that I can use at veetle.com and such?

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Every online site I know of that streams nfl games (atdhe.net, myp2p.eu, ustream.tv) all use flash, so you're out of luck there.

The only way to do it without flash is to get a tv tuner for your computer. That combined with free software from Orb will let you stream a 3gp file to your phone of any channel on your cable.

3. tarzan007

tarzan007 New Member

atdhe.net has been my favorite for a long time, but some of my friends have not been happy with the quality of their streams. Personally I don't mind the inconsistency as long as they provide the streams, but there are other options if you really care

10 Ways to watch NFL Football Online for Free | Watch Super Bowl 44 Online - american football, free nfl online, national football leagues, NFL, nfl 2010, nfl games free, nfl games online, nfl live stream, nfl live streaming, nfl streaming free, NFL

4. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

Directv super fan package and app will stream all the games to your, its pricey though.

Slingbox and app - stream anything on tv or your DVR to your phone.

Those are your 2 best options I think.

On a side note, NFL Redzone channel was great streaming to my Verizon Droid X yesterday :cool: