• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NFL Playoffs Championship Round Picks

34 Green Bay @ 14 Chicago (Cutler 3 INTS)

23 NYJets @ 20 Pittsburgh (Jets struggle early down by a td at half...strong 3rd quarter, hold off Pitt at the end)

J-E-T-S
Hey why arent you working on themes theme-machine
Stop lounging in the sports forum and get to work on that red theme for 2.2 :p

Seriously though bold predictions above; might be right though. I'd dont know if I'd give 20 to da Bears but certainly it could be a semi-blow out.
As for the jets :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
My predictions:

Bears 24 - Packers 31

NY Jets 17 - Steelers 20

GB beat Chicago at full strength in the last week of the regular season, and with them riding high on these huge wins the last two weeks, I think they're unstoppable.

The Jets are pissed off & playing balls-to-the-wall football, but the Steelers are just too damn composed of a team. They got their asses handed to them by many teams this season, yet they would stick around till the end and always find a way to steal the win. The Jets will give them a run for their money but I think Shaun Suisham kicks it through the uprights with 2 seconds left to give the Steelers the victory.

With that said, I will be cheering for the Jets and want them to win, I just think they'll fall a little short again. Just like last year...

Upvote 0
Hey why arent you working on themes theme-machine
Stop lounging in the sports forum and get to work on that red theme for 2.2 :p

Seriously though bold predictions above; might be right though. I'd dont know if I'd give 20 to da Bears but certainly it could be a semi-blow out.
As for the jets :rolleyes:

the bears could surprise us of course...i mean somehow they hung 40 points on the jets and beat them this year....but cutler is probably the most overrated qb in football...i just dont see him being good enough to lead a team to the superbowl...let alone win it

it would take a hester return and some game changing defensive plays from chicago i think to overcome

jets-pittsburgh will be decided by a td or less and come down to the final minutes regardless i think...could be who just has the ball last

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones