NFS Most Wanted "Samsung Edition" (free in Canada, UK; Not US)General

Last Updated:

1. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

If anyone is interested, I just popped into Samsung Apps and saw this. Seems like a Note 2 exclusive. If anyone is interested, it is free to download and install. But needs additional data to download after the initial install.

Need for Speed Most Wanted

IcEmAn63, R4nd0mJ0k3r and PiscesCloud like this.
  2. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Interesting. I can't seem to find that when going into Samsung apps on my phone.

It didn't come up under EA.
  3. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

Not free on my ATT N2.
  4. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

Darn. I guess EA and Samsung locked it to certain regions. I'm in Canada and it appeared on the top scrolling bar when I launched Samsung App store. I thought it would be available in all regions for all Note 2 owners. I guess I was wrong. :(

This is what I got...

They even threw in a free live wallpaper from within the game.

Edit: wonder if it's available in other regions outside North America (Canada)...
  5. drexappeal

Darn...oh well. Good lookin' out though. Maybe I'll check my International Note 2 and see if it comes up.
  6. R4nd0mJ0k3r

R4nd0mJ0k3r Well-Known Member

UK International Note 2. Got It. Thanks dude!! :thumbup:
    NeoGrandizer and drexappeal like this.
  7. drexappeal

Okay, gotta run down to the car and grab it. I'm gonna check my International Note 2 before the gs4 event starts.
  8. evohicks

evohicks Well-Known Member

Ok off topic but is there a live feed for the GS4 event?
  9. PiscesCloud

PiscesCloud Well-Known Member

10. drexappeal

Sorry, I was busy with work and didn't see your post until now. Yeah, there's a live feed:

Samsung UNPACKED 2013 Livestream - YouTube!

I rewound, so not sure where it is now in the program.

BTW, back on topic, the Samsung Apps application identifies region (was hoping that having the International version would be different, but that didn't end up being the case). So, no Need for Speed for free, for me : (
    NeoGrandizer likes this.