NICE Agenda App PLEASE

Last Updated:

1. K-Rizzle

K-Rizzle Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I LOVE agenda widgets, but I really dislike the new Android Agenda, it's bulky and ugly. The old one isn't going to be updated much longer, and it could use some changing too.

I just DL'd Laik Agenda, and I like the old style one, the new style ones are again...ugly. The old style one has a big calendar icon on the left side that I don't need.

I just want a sleek looking, non-bulky, non ugly, agenda widget. :( Option for adjusting transparency maybe, and inline settings, (I like one event per row... not date, then event, then date, then event).

Please, please, pleeease.

Advertisement
  2. tytdfn

tytdfn Member

It would help if we could compare the old vs the new like with images?

3. cmh0114

cmh0114 Well-Known Member

You're asking programmers to make something look pretty? Good luck with that. XD

I agree with tytdfn - I can see what the new one looks like, but I don't have any way to see what the old one looks like since it's no longer on the Market.

4. K-Rizzle

K-Rizzle Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Nevermind, lol, I used the skin themer to change it so it's kind of like the old one. It's still not the prettiest out there, but it's nice and slim now, with a light background instead of weird big bubbles for bars on the top and bottom.

I did DL the old one from the market just last week, guess it finally got pulled.

The old one was pretty plain as well, but it wasn't so bulky. I DL'd the new one as soon as I came back onto an android phone from a palm pre. I was excited to see there was a newer updated one in the market because I LOVED that app on my hero...but I was shocked that it looked so bad compared to the old one. lol.