Nice Case SizeAccessories

Last Updated:

1. icrazy2u

icrazy2u Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ordered Droid yesterday and shipped last night, should be here tomorrow. Can anyone tell me the best case to put it in and still fits well in my pocket? I was looking for a silicone and wanna make sure everything still fits in my pocket. I wouldn't mind a hard case. I like the ones Verizon sells but wan't to keep researching. Also, wheres the best website for cheap acessories, want to get one of those in-car window mounts. -Thanks

Can't Wait For The Phone!

Advertisement
  2. gorenut

gorenut Well-Known Member

I would be interested in cases as well, especially alternatives over Seidio. I'm tired of waiting for Otterbox to release theirs and I feel Seidio is overpriced for what you get (plus many reports of it scratching the phone). I'd prefer a hardcase over silicon as silicon seems to attract a lot of pocket lint/dirt.

3. twong85

twong85 New Member

4. cabraswell

cabraswell Well-Known Member

I'm using the Seidio Innocase Active case on mine and I love it. It doesn't add much bulk to the phone and I really feel like it would do a great job of protecting the phone should I drop it. I keep mine in my pocket all the time when not in use and have no trouble getting it out when needed.

Just thought I'd throw in my two cents.

Link

5. Terabethia

Terabethia Well-Known Member

I don't like silicone cases because they don't hold their shape at all. Expecially in the heat, they start bending and moving.

I use a TPU case (you can get them for pretty cheap on EBay) and the Nexus One sleeve mentioned above. Perfect combo.

And of course, a screen protector.