• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nice to be here!

PennState

Apr 7, 2010
Hey guys, new to the forums. I've been reading for over a month but I finally saw a user I could potentially help so I registered. I've had my droid for about 6 weeks and I feel like I'm running out of cool stuff to do with it so I'll probably be looking for ideas.

Anyway, I live in State College, PA and I'm excited for the start of baseball, and the NBA and NHL playoffs.

Hey guys, new to the forums. I've been reading for over a month but I finally saw a user I could potentially help so I registered. I've had my droid for about 6 weeks and I feel like I'm running out of cool stuff to do with it so I'll probably be looking for ideas.

Anyway, I live in State College, PA and I'm excited for the start of baseball, and the NBA and NHL playoffs.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones