• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nice to meet you all and great to be here!

WaLkeR

Nov 23, 2009
Upstate NY
Okay I'll start by saying hello and stating the obvious, this is a very exciting point in phone evolution, being the proud owner of the ERIS I can justify experiencing this firsthand.

My name is WaLkeR, I'm from upstate New York, I'm 20 years old, and I sell for Verizon at a family-owned dealership.

I won't go on in much more detail about my ERIS or my job and reasons for choosing the ERIS in this thread but I'll finish by saying that this will be my new home base ;)

Okay I'll start by saying hello and stating the obvious, this is a very exciting point in phone evolution, being the proud owner of the ERIS I can justify experiencing this firsthand.

My name is WaLkeR, I'm from upstate New York, I'm 20 years old, and I sell for Verizon at a family-owned dealership.

I won't go on in much more detail about my ERIS or my job and reasons for choosing the ERIS in this thread but I'll finish by saying that this will be my new home base ;)

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones