• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

night clock/alarm without docking station..

emmalina

Apr 22, 2010
TN
...solution..and a pretty nice one

-if you dont have dock here is solution to use night clock when plugged in
-free and awesome!!!
-lots of features
-took pics but when tried to upload cpu froze...guess I don't know how to?:thinking:
-doesn't drain battery....has settings to turn on when plugged in/screen goes black
-can use custom alarm or stock
-I love it
-can be used while plugged in at work
-horizontal or vertical
-can talk to you using text to speech
- a must have......

I want to post pics so bad since I took the time to take them :mad:

any questions welcome....

oh and its called Kaloer Clock app...found in the market:D

hahaha....work was involved I rezised them...hope they are not too small:D

again...I love it...used it last night...:D

Attachments

• INC1.jpg
    INC1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 109
  • INC2.jpg
    INC2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 0
nice, was thinking about getting the dock, but the fact i have a case (black high gloss silicone) and i'm sure it wont work with it.

This is a good solid solution, besides...the stock night clock sux, way too small!

Thanks!

i do still need like 2-3 extra chargers though...

welcome;)
just make sure you set the correct settings once you downloaded the app and you are good to go....it dims a little when plugged in so it doesn't bother while you sleep
you can even change the layout (besides green it has orange, red and blue) or have it show the battery status, weather, or snooze buttons....I am pretty impressed:D

I mean the charging cable fits if you use a business card holder..sooo

Upvote 0
Not bad at all. not a full screener (close enough) like I wanted but and darn good clock, very customizable!

I have a full screener one that was released when android first came out but has since been removed. its awesome. it was called night clock. very simple. you can use mp3's as your alarm, very nice app

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmwzjmd5j3z

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones