Ninjamorph

Last Updated:

1. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I've been messing around with NinjaMorph, and I can't get it to work properly.

I've been trying to edit a widget (Touchdown universal widget), and edited the .png files, but it doesn't work after I repackage it whether it's zipaligned or not.

I'm sure I'm missing something here, so hopefully one of you can give me some advice.

Advertisement
  2. ruggerxpunk

ruggerxpunk Well-Known Member

I think there have been multiple people on xda running into this issue on the Dinc. Don't know if it's specific to the Dinc, or if it's because of this statement from Unrevoked Forever site:

For Droid Incredible users, this is the only way to obtain S-OFF access. However, the EVO 4G's ENG bootloader allows certain extended fastboot commands to be used. Currently, unrevoked forever does not enable these extended commands; however, the ENG bootloader can be used in conjunction with unrevoked forever to have permanent S-OFF access as well as access to the extended commands. For HTC Incredible users, our intent is to eventually bring our own ENG patched HBOOT to the Incredible.

I have no idea what any of that means, but I wonder if that's something they would have to enable on the Dinc.