1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Nitro Looks Good If...

1. gordonwd

gordonwd Well-Known Member

...it really does get ICS in a timely way. I'm an Android developer and really wanted a pure Android device without rooting in order to simulate my typical customer's environment. That meant a Galaxy Nexus, but unfortunately it doesn't look like AT&T will carry that anytime soon, and for various reasons I want to stick with an AT&T plan (even though they're jacking up all the data plans by $5!).

Anyway, this phone seems to have a great display, although I'd have preferred one with only soft on-screen buttons to really have an ICS interface. It is also more of a display resolution upgrade from my HTC Desire than the Skyrocket would be.

So all I have to decide is whether to wait until I see a thread here about getting an ICS OTA update, or just assume that the upgrade is coming (always a dangerous move!).

Advertisement
  2. Bmxant

Bmxant Well-Known Member

The display is absolutely gorgeous! This phone is starting to get some love as well, so it's definitely worth it!

And yes, we are getting ICS eventually. We're just not sure when.