No 3D camera app for sony xperia SSupport

Last Updated: 2013-06-29 15:42:25
  1. hoffa007

hoffa007 New Member

I just thought I would ask, since updating the phone to ics does everyone lose the 3D camera app or have I just not got it anymore? Not that I really even used it but it was good to have as I own a 3Dtv myself, I wonder if anyone else had the same problem or if there is a simple solution?

Advertisement
  2. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

Odd, mine still had the 3d panoramic camera when I was on ICS...
  3. STdemoniac

STdemoniac Active Member

mine still have :p open the camera and press left upper icon :)
  4. wooks63

wooks63 Well-Known Member

I think you mean the app which shows the panoramic photos by scrolling them - yes?

Mine has also gone since upgrading to ICS. I can still take them using the camera settings, but they only display as very thin photos in the gallery.

Not too warried about it, but it would be nice to have it back (or something similar).
  5. tdapower

tdapower New Member

The 3d Sweep Multi Angle camera option is still there in ICS update, Didn't u updated the official ICS update?
  6. wooks63

wooks63 Well-Known Member

Yes, I've no problem taking photos using the 3D sweep option in the camera, but this isn't what the question is about.

There used to be a separate app which would display these 3D sweep photos, by scrolling them across the screen. It's this app that has now gone missing.
  7. andychopa

andychopa New Member

Ive lost my 3D capabilities which im gitted about as had lots from holidays.

I wonder if I set it back to factory reset the 3D will come back.

Any ideas or can I download another 3D App?

Cheers