1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

No 3G after hard reset please help!

1. biggdave92

biggdave92 Member

Well, i decided to do a hard reset yesterday on my OE Droid because my phone was slowing up and i had a bunch of crap on it. After the reset, i have no 3G. Every time i reboot the phone it wants me to activate it. Each time i do that it says its activated. I have read multiple threads on the issue with no fix. I talked to VZW last night and they cant figure it out. They actually offered to give me my phone upgrade a month early. I want to hold out for a couple more weeks before i upgrade to see what comes out at CES. If anyone can help that would be awesome!

If i were to upgrade, what should i get? Rezound? Razr?

The CSR at VZW tried to send me a thunderbolt. I can get it for 69.99. Thoughts?

Advertisement
    :
  2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

1) If you're trying to activate it and it says you're already activated, then try flashing the full SBF for the version you're on and see if that fixes it.

2) If you're thinking RAZR you might as well look at the BIONIC too - pretty much the same hardware, but you can't remove / replace the battery in the RAZR. I don't care for any HTC devices, Beats Audio or not.

3) Tbolt is old, and 9again) is an HTC, so you know what I think there.

HTH