No 3G on my Droid X

1. crazyoshi

crazyoshi New Member

Hey everyone, this is my first time posting and I'm trying to learn everything but I'm definitely a noob on all of this. I need help. Recently I put EncounterICS Beta 3 and Gapps 5.1 onto my droid, but no matter what I do I can't get 3G anymore. Wifi works fine though. I'm not sure what specs you guys really need but I can provide anything. Please help I use 3g every day.

Just a quick edit I unrooted and went back to stock 2.3.4 system .621 and still no 3G

Advertisement
    :
  2. Barkleyfan

Barkleyfan Well-Known Member

Not familiar with that rom. Havent flashed anything on my DX in months. My guess would be that you need to sbf so it will reflash the radio.
  3. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

Try *228?
  4. TheMFM

TheMFM Member

I am having the same issue I did a factory data wipe and seemed to work but after I installed my back up I lost 3G again. I have tried *228, airplane mode on off and nothing. Any help would be great.
  5. TheMFM

TheMFM Member

I have no clue as I mentioned yesterday I did a factory data wipe again and installed my back up and everything was working great until I rebooted. Once I rebooted my 3G stopped working, so I did everything again and did not reboot and it seems to be working for now. Why would the reboot screw everything up. Any help would be great and much appreciated.