I was looking at the 4G LTE coverage map and noticed that my area is not due for an upgrade in 2011...should I even bother keeping this phone? I love it so far but I feel like I am not getting the best I can from it since I will not even see 4G LTE in 2011, and not even sure it will be in 2012. I have a couple more days to decide...any suggestions if I do decide to return it? I gave my wife my rooted OG so she could upgrade from her Eris and she loves it. I would be forced to pick a different phone.