• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root No 4g... Please help!

Dude u freaking rock!!!!!!! I dd to push my WiMAX.img n I am happy 2 say after a reboot I now have my 4g back...

Thanks 2 every who chimed in to help...

Hehe, I figured that would fix it as the partitions are weird. Fastboot can't touch a lot and neither can cwm. But if you dd it will write it, if not try in cwm using dd and it will possibly. How ever you need to post more often, you were I have to say the first smart enough to figure it out from what little I posted. I have to say props for searching the info out, though sorry I didn't reply been pretty busy.

Edit: Don't forget to save your keys somewhere, along with anyone else that has to have wimax. You have been warned. You don't and it is your problem :)

Upvote 0
Thanks again... This lil mishap has got me interested in learning more about roms n how these phones work.

Oh n trust me I have since backed up my phone placed the files on a flashdrive... Put the flashdrive in a fire proof safe... N took the safe down to da nearest bank vault for safe keeping. Hope I didn't over do it...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones