No 4g??Support

1. njking25

njking25 Well-Known Member

I'm not getting a 4g signal in the Jacksonville Arlington area. I had a signal yesterday. I already did the 4g signal reset method using anycut....could anyone help me out?

Advertisement
  2. crienn

crienn Active Member

few thought I was the only one. I dont have 4g as of this morning either.
  3. UKCatFan

UKCatFan Well-Known Member

I have a Connect, but I also have no 4G and practically no data connection at all. I am in the Ft. Myers area. It sounds like Metro is having problems this morning. I went searching through the different Metro related forums before posting anything myself.

My phone is bouncing randomly between 3G, 2G, and no data probably every 20-30 seconds. I went from 100% charge to 88% in only 45 minutes with no use. Strangely, it says 0% time without signal. It must only register the voice signal when reporting that. I turned off data for no and am going to check throughout the day to see if they get it fixed.
  4. njking25

I'm downtown right now and still no 4g. Texted my gf (same phone) and she has 4g (Arlington area) this is some stupid bs.
  5. njking25

Same here with my battery. Went from 100% to 91% four minutes after taking off charger.
  6. njking25

Battery is dropping way to fast I'm at 85% now and its only been twenty minutes! !
  7. UKCatFan

I don't know how long you have been with Metro on an Android, but last year before the 4G expansion we lost data for about a week. I had the Optimus M then. It was beyond frustrating! I really hope they get this solved faster.

You might want to turn your data off for now to save battery.
  8. njking25

Ima do that. Last post though. I know about the optimus m thing. That pissed me off. I hope this shit gets ****ing fixed.
  9. bnb25

bnb25 Well-Known Member

glad to see others are having the same issue with no 4g, data not working. it worked all last night for me at work and suddenly around 6am eastern it just went out.

I'm in Michigan so it's not just Florida.
  10. TrustSerenity

TrustSerenity Well-Known Member

No 4g here. My alarm never went off and now I have a kid home from school. Metro better get it together by tomorrow.
  11. bnb25

bnb25 Well-Known Member

send him/her to play with the creepy neighbor:eek:. LOL joke.
  12. johnzm

johnzm Well-Known Member

no 4g in atlanta, for me :(
  13. hijack313

hijack313 New Member

same thing no 4g for me either and im in the detroit area :(
  14. TrustSerenity

TrustSerenity Well-Known Member

Haha I'm going to make him clean his room cause that's how mad I am at metro. ;-)
  15. bnb25

bnb25 Well-Known Member

lmao
  16. budde2

budde2 Well-Known Member

in tampa i have it on my connect but my esteem does not and neither does my wifes wonder if it has to do with the diffrent sim cards connect has cat3 and esteem has that artificial one. or maybe they are making the Volit ready to go for the esteem
  17. bnb25

bnb25 Well-Known Member

wasnt there suppose to be some sort of sun flairs in the next few days, maybe that has something to do with it, or could just be a system update
  18. UKCatFan

I do not have it on my Connect in the Ft. Myers area (Cape Coral and N.Ft Myers to be specific).
  19. Shortfuse205

Shortfuse205 Member

No 4g in Ft.Worth,TX. Glad Im not the only one haha
  20. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

Metro has deployed operation anti-tether this started last night my 4g no longer responded so i had to reboot 2wice then this morning after tethering i got this link

MetroPCS

now the only true way to tether is to change user agents lol im actually using a iphone's user agent code rofl

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/1A543a Safari/419.3 pity i think metro should stop wasting their time trying to block tethering and concentrate on fortifying their network and expanding more.
  21. budde2

budde2 Well-Known Member

good old ft. Myers use to live in south Ft. Myers it might be cuz solar flairs but that would mean 3g wuld be down to though. at least you would think. metro needs to just get there shit together
  22. Avera6

Avera6 Well-Known Member

No 4g in Miami. Just now got 3g
  23. UKCatFan

I have never tethered and have rebooted three times (once removing battery for ten minutes) with no improvements. I am getting connected randomly to 2G(1x) and 3G, but they are dead connections. If they have brought down everyone's data in an effort to slow tethering by a handful of people, that would be a new low for Metro. (and that is tough to say about them!)
  24. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

i got 4g here in tampa last night i noticed 4g was acting funny thats why i said suspected something was going on but gonna do a speed test and see if theres any difference.
  25. budde2

budde2 Well-Known Member

mine says 3g but wont connect to anything is anyone else have that problem?? neither will my wife's

ok just tried speed test.net and its saying cant find server i have tried like 15 times and every time they are prob just doing some updating

again my connect says 4g but will not connect to web or market so i am calling metro now to see what they have to say