• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No access to Android Market, help please!

Hiya Newb to Android here, would really appreciate any help. I bought my Nexus S in USA at Gilroy Best Buy, was told it was unlocked and ready to go in Europe. Did not even open it til got home. Now living in Ireland, and phone fine on O2 for calls, texts and internet, BUT the big but is I have no access to Android Market for apps .... not even the Android Market icon. I'm worrying that I might have accidentally deleted it, and if so does anyone know how to get it back? Also possible it was never there, in which case does anyone know what to do? I'm registered with Samsung, can they send me an update, or is there anything I can do myself. Any easy step by step instructions would be appreciated. Huge thanks in advance, Jim.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones