no albums to display in facebook?

Last Updated:

1. sanity29

sanity29 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

today i was playing around with my hero some more (because like you i can't put it down), and i noticed that when i go into my albums app, and then into the facebook tab, and into my facebook photos, i have no albums to display.
    i have my phone linked to my facebook account, and i have a couple albums there, including a mobile album that i have uploaded pics to from this phone. so why does it tell me i have no albums in my facebook photos to disply?
    thanx

Advertisement
  2. acp

acp Well-Known Member

Always wondered this too...some friends albums show up, others don't (including my albums)

3. sanity29

sanity29 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So know one else has this issue. Or just doesn't notice? Anyone have any ideas why my own albums dont show? Do i need ro be my own friend
    Thanx

4. rlundeen

rlundeen Member

I have this issue too. Though, only for 2 of my albums. The rest all show up. Of these 2, I can upload to one through the "share" in Albums, but it won't display pictures in either of these albums. I have not figured out why.

5. looneylu

looneylu Well-Known Member

I have the same issue. I decided to try out the bloo facebook app today. I am a believer in it no. However, I thought it was a facebook app issue, but I got an error trying to view some of my friends' albums. "... the user's settings restrict access from applications."

6. Jo The Veteran

Jo The Veteran Active Member

So noone solved this one yet?
    I have all types of albums, public, friends only, friends of friends and private. None will show on my Hero albums.