No "Android System" in battery used?Support

1. hfz134

hfz134 Member

I was just wondering if this is normal or not, My battery usage currently shows cell standy at 50%, phone idle 42% and display 10%. This happened after i updated to 2.3.4. It also cuts my battery life to only around 8-9 hours. I asked the local phone services they say the OS version is incompatible with the phone. Im not so sure what they meant by that though. lol. So any thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

I have no idea what they are talking about. However the main problem you appear to be having at the moment is poor signal which is causing some heavy drain on your battery. This will result in a considerably shorter battery life, general rule being poor signal=poor battery life.
  3. hfz134

hfz134 Member

What about the "Android System" not appearing in the Battery Used? Checked out my friend's phone all of them have it except for me. Is this normal? Will it have any effects on the phone?
  4. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

That's fine, it just means that it is not using enough battery in percentage to warrant being displayed. If you do nothing with your handset and sit in a place with good reception for a period of time it would show up as nothing else would be using the battery and it would register with a used percentage.
    hfz134 likes this.