1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

No Bastion for Android..?

1. miseryguts

miseryguts Well-Known Member

I've done a bit of searching & can't find anything regarding an impending Android version (it's just been announced for ios) anyone know any different..?
    If we don't get this I may have to seriously consider forging an alliance with Satan (Apple)
    It really is a sublime little game (not in size/content) & was one of my highlights of last year, I'm sure most here are familiar with it.. but for those that aren't..

GameSpot Reviews - Bastion (Xbox 360) - YouTube

Advertisement
  2. ktchong

ktchong Well-Known Member

Just play it on the PC.

For gaming, PC > Android + iOS
  3. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Some developers will make an app for iOS first and then bring it to android down the road.
  4. ktchong

ktchong Well-Known Member

There are plenty of games that are available for iOS but never Android. Bastion wouldn't be the first or only.
  5. cat_sorcerer

cat_sorcerer Member

I can understand why they don't want to port the game to Android. Android is still a platform that is full of piracy and users unwillingness of buying. There is hardly any game can exceed 500k net purchases (I mean excluding updates from same users).