• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No beats audio engine

floydsys

Lurker
Sep 8, 2012
Hello everyone,
I've just bought a new hTC Sensation XE With Beats audio a week ago, it all works so great, But I've Noticed something yesterday,
When I Plug In My beats audio headset ( That Came With The Phone ), NO beats Audio Icon is showing in the notification bar, & There is No beats audio Option available in the sound settings or in the sound enhancer :( :(.
so I guess a software is missing?

I Would be very grateful if anyone here helped me knowing whats the problem & how to solve it.

Does it say it has Beats Audio in phone identity?

Settings>About Phone>Phone Identity.

Also check the stock music player's options with other headphones if you have any (a lot of non-Beats headphones will work with Beats), to rule out faulty headphones.

not sure what else to suggest as yet...

K.

Upvote 0
In Model Number It say : HTC Sensation Z710e
but On Mobile Cover There is beats Logo ,, So Is on its pack, & I also received a set of beats audio earsets. so I guess it has beats audio,

I tried to contact hTC Tech. support, They Told me to try it in safe mode,
I tried to go to safe mode, But it wont go,

I switched the device off,, & back on with holding the volume down key, Nothing happened?!!.

i don't know what to do next??!! :(

Upvote 0
Your welcome mate :)

One of the things that is different between XE and Standard phones, is the battery size (not physical, just storage). Standard Sensation has 1500mAh, XE with Beats has 1730mAh, you can check your battery and it will tell you (i mean physically remove your battery and read it). Other than that you can check your processor clock speed:

Settings>About Phone>Hardware Information - If it's 1.5GHz dual core then it's an XE, standard Sensations are 1.2GHz.

K.

Reactions: floydsys
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones