No Date or Time on Outlook Invites - EvoSupport

Last Updated:

1. NetDude

NetDude Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone else noticed that received Outlook Calendar Invites fail to indicate the date and time of the meeting? Before I accept a meeting I at least like to know when it is scheduled to occur. This is very bazaar. The only way I can tell when the meeting is scheduled is to "Accept" the invitation and select "Edit reponse before sending". What a huge inconvenience! If I decide I don't want to reply at that time and choose to discard my response, the invitation gets moved to my Outlook trash. Argh!!! :( Anyone know why this is happening? Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. leighb1

leighb1 New Member

This just looks like some major oversight and I cant believe that you and I are the only ones in the world to notice this! have you had ny luck in finding a solution? :confused:

3. NetDude

NetDude Member This Topic's Starter

Nope. I haven't had any luck or acknowledgment by anyone else other than you. :-( But, thanks. At least I am not alone. :) If I arrive at a solution, I will be sure to post it here. Good luck!

4. moontz

moontz Member

Same issue here. MyTouch 4g (2.2)... Very annoying miss. I just wait till I get to a computer to accept. Wonder if 2.3 fixed this or any market plugin to fix?

5. sprintcell123

sprintcell123 New Member

any update on this? I just got an EVO 4G and I am having the same issue. Please help, I come from Blackberry world and this is killing me...:confused:

6. gbrattonMSFT

gbrattonMSFT New Member

A potential workaround is to have the meeting sender to configure Outlook 2010 to stamp the meeting details into the meeting.

See Microsoft KB article 2459997
    Meeting request sent in Outlook 2010 lacks Where and When text in body.

This is my first post so could not add a link.