jamor Well-Known Member

Ouch. Good thing I went for the 1750

3. krokem44

krokem44 Active Member

Delayed

Why am I not surprised.

4. chimpy

chimpy Well-Known Member

Delayed...delayed...delayed...you hear that word every other second when talking about the Incredible, whether it's the stock of the phone in stores, the batteries, Android 2.2, the cases, etc...

septimas likes this.
  5. wase4711

wase4711 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

yeah, the aftermarket people really got caught un-prepared for this phone..can you imagine if all the accessory manufacturers had stuff available NOW for this phone, how much $$$ they would rake in???

6. chimpy

chimpy Well-Known Member

Does it really matter?

So few people have the phone as it is. You can't sell any products if no one has the phone.

The aftermarket people played this nicely...all the stuff will be coming out around June/July when the phone is actually in stores for people to buy.

7. wase4711

no one has the phone???
    Dude, they sold 100,000 of them in 2 days!!

8. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Bummer. I have the 1750 SEIDIO and am happy. Maybe I'm crazy, but I think this battery (and numerous other accessories) should have been planned better and available upon the phone's release.

If this holds true looks like SEIDIO might be getting a little extra business.

9. tluv00

tluv00 Well-Known Member

Uh isn't it on back order for a few weeks now?

10. wase4711

love your sig, tluv00

11. chimpy

chimpy Well-Known Member

And? The other millions and millions of people who want them can't get them.

I wish HTC and Verizon took a page out of Apple's book and actually had phones to sell at launch.

Apple comes prepared. They have 4 million iPhone 4's waiting to be sold in June after launch. Verizon? They produce 20 phones for launch and then make everyone wait two months after it comes out to buy it, and by the time they get it, the phone is already outdated.

12. vmod32

vmod32 Member

The batteries from my HTC touch Pro 2 fit just fine in the Incredible. They are 1500mAH so they are somewhat extended. They are just a tad thicker then the stock battery and the original cover still fits just fine. This works out good for me since I have three batteries from my Touch Pro 2..

13. JimmyHat

JimmyHat Well-Known Member

There probably spooling up for the Evo. That sucker is gonna be a battery hog.

14. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Fixed.

15. dibs ODDJOB

dibs ODDJOB Well-Known Member

Ditto.

16. MikeEnIke

MikeEnIke Active Member

Can you attest to if it's any good? I don't need the extended that will give me a 2 day charge, I just want to make it through a whole day with heavy use. Can you speak how your battery life is?

17. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member

According to a customer service rep from Seidio, their 3500 mAh battery (which I will be purchasing) is going to be available early-mid June "as long as there are no setbacks".

18. xkingofgodzx

xkingofgodzx Well-Known Member

Yeah thats great and all but thats all they sold because more people want them! Its ridiculous. Imagine if they were well prepared. There would probably have been record sales! I have to wait until i finish this semester to get my new phone ( May 20th). i thought i would be able to go to the VZ store when i get home and pick up an Inc. Nope now i have to wait till June. i might as well wait and see what happens with the Motorola Shadow. I do want this phone badly but this is crazy.

zanza likes this.
  19. wase4711

I agree; they could have sold a million by now, if they would have forecasted that properly, but, I can understand, in this shitty economy, why they would be so conservative in their estimates in how many they should have made. I am sure the mentality was its better to "run out of them, and build more" then it would be to have them sitting on shelves, gathering dust..Who'da thunk there would be "Iphone like" hysteria for this thing...

20. zanza

zanza Well-Known Member

sadly, i might have to postpone to the Motorola Shadow which will probably be released about the same time the Inc is back in stock (June-July)

21. bucwylde23

bucwylde23 Well-Known Member

Haha, this is pretty funny because I looked at some of chimpy's other posts and he must think because he doesn't have the phone, that no one else would be buying accessories.

22. INTREPID-NY

INTREPID-NY Well-Known Member

23. NYC Coyote

NYC Coyote Well-Known Member

So looking at that battery thread where the guy tested a ton, the Seidio's average about 80% of what they claim (one was slightly less..the other slightly more)....

So the 1750mAh would be about the same as a 1400mAh. So yes, more than the stock battery (which explains why people are getting longer life) but still not great.

Would the HTC OEM 1500mAh be a better bet?

24. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Yes it is good. It is better than the stock battery by quite a bit for me. There are about 3 big battery threads that go into detail about peoples experiences with the 1750mah SEIDIO. Some are very detailed. Check them out ;)