• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No facebook notifications?

kellame

Lurker
Jul 11, 2010
I've looked for an answer to this question but couldn't find one anywhere. I have the Facebook app installed on my Droid and have the settings set to send me notifications for all possible things, but the app itself seems to refuse to update on its own or send me any notifications what-so-ever. Is there anyway to get it to actually refresh on its own and notify me?

I've looked for an answer to this question but couldn't find one anywhere. I have the Facebook app installed on my Droid and have the settings set to send me notifications for all possible things, but the app itself seems to refuse to update on its own or send me any notifications what-so-ever. Is there anyway to get it to actually refresh on its own and notify me?

I always wondered this too, then yesterday I started getting notifications for event invites. I'm not sure what changed, but it appears to be working now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones