No Favorite on call buttonGeneral

Last Updated:

1. sdavidson

sdavidson New Member This Topic's Starter

Installed 2.1, on Droid Eris, (twice), seems to be running great. Double my battery life. One problem:
    I don't get the little favorite option. My favorites home screen works, but on the call>menu I have People and Call History, but no Favorites button???

Any ideas?

PS
    When the Verizon upgrade came up, the first time I did not use the option to clear data. Big mistake. Make sure you clear data when upgrading to 2.1.

Thanks,
    Steve

Advertisement
  2. bjf88

bjf88 Well-Known Member

Your favorites are under Groups> Favorites. That is, if you're synced with Google.

3. sdavidson

sdavidson New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the reply, but haveing a group favorites is not the problem. Select call history and you get a scroll bar at the bottom with all the little men on it. One used to be the guy with a heart for favorites. This group would also come up automatically when the answer (green) button was pushed. Anyway the little man with the heart is AWOL. What happened to him?

Thanks,
    Steve

4. bjf88

bjf88 Well-Known Member

Sadly, they removed it and moved favorites to the group section.... if you want easy access to your favorites, add the People widget and they will be right there for ya. I personally use the smart dial about 90% of the time. It's just as quick.

sdavidson likes this.