No FFC T-mobiles decision, and battery life a concern...according to Cnets Bonni Cha.

Last Updated:

1. HtcEvoLemon

HtcEvoLemon Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Interesting video. I guess I already knew it was t-mobiles decision to not include a ffc.

what surprised me though, is that Bonnie Cha's initial impression of the battery life is concerning. I was thinking this phone was going to have awesome battery life, maybe not?
    Video below.

http://cnettv.cnet.com/samsung-vibrant-mobile/9742-1_53-50090253.html

Advertisement
  2. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

Battery life on ANY smartphone is going to be an issue. We expect these phones to do so much for us and never consider the toll it takes on battery life. Keep your charger handy, or carry a spare battery. Problem solved.

3. DKYang

DKYang Well-Known Member

I still don't know what "heavy use" or "regular use" is for Cnet. I know my "regular use" is different from theirs, so I just take it with a grain of salt until they release a full review with all the statistics.

4. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

She actually does a terrible job of reviewing phones. I've seen other videos from her that gave me the impression that she isn't as knowledgeable as she'd like us to think.

I've heard from numerous people that the battery life is better than any other devices out right now. It all depends on how you use the phone. It's a smart phone. If it makes it through a day, I have no problem charging it overnight.