No Galaxy S 4 Early Says Samsung (Androites)General

1. adiqayum

adiqayum Active Member

Samsung has stated on their official Twitter account that the rumors spread yesterday about the March Galaxy S4 release are untrue. They further questioned why would anyone start such rumors, considering it has been only 5 months since the S 3 has been launched. Looks like this model is enough to compete with the iPhone 5. The original rumors was started after a report in the Korea Times.

Advertisement
    :
  2. valorian

valorian Well-Known Member

I thought this exact same thing. I agree that the GS3 has plenty of features to complete with the iPhone.
  3. adiqayum

adiqayum Active Member

Exactly! Samsung doesn't need another release. Galaxy S4 can compete with the iPhone 6 next year ;)
  4. mdr76

mdr76 Member

Don't you mean iPhone 5S?

Same as the the 5 but marginally faster but still 'amazing' and 'revolutionary' which will have iSheep queueing around the block to get hold of.
  5. adiqayum

adiqayum Active Member

Hahhahaha! :D
  6. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

I was a little bummed out, as my next upgrade is available in March... Would have been excellent timing. Although Motorola's upgrade to blur is very tempting.
  7. redhook

redhook Well-Known Member

Actually the Galaxy S3 was released nearly 4 months ago on May 29th. So Galaxy S4 in May/June of next year?