No Galaxy S III logo on back of phoneGeneral

Last Updated:

1. SGalaxySIII

SGalaxySIII Member

My GS3 doesn't have the Galaxy S III logo on the back, and ive seen some that do, what does this mean?

2. donmeca2020

donmeca2020 Well-Known Member

It means your special !!!
  3. SGalaxySIII

SGalaxySIII Member

if you dont have the answer etc, dont reply randy
  4. fortesquieu

fortesquieu Well-Known Member

I don't think stock battery plate has those words other than Samsung. On those that have S3 logos, they're probably aftermarket battery plates.
  5. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Yeah they all say "samsung" and nothing else
  6. fdnj48

fdnj48 Well-Known Member

Not sure what carrier S3 the OP has, but my Verizon S3 says GALAXY SIII on the back cover
  7. SUroot

Really? More to the point then, what carrier are you? International gsm doesn't have this
  8. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

He has Verizon.;)

I do actually think it is a matter of carrier preference, as some carriers have the SIII printed on the back, and others don't.
  9. You sure about that? I have "Sprint" plus the logo about an inch below the camera. "Galaxy SIII" is at the bottom.
  10. calscott

calscott Member

On the us models the carriers put their logo towards the top and the galaxy s3 logo towards the bottom.

Attached Files:

11. SUroot

see my previous post
  12. tithrimimi

tithrimimi Member

Bell Canada Phones only have Samsung on back.
  13. tilk23

tilk23 Well-Known Member

Rogers Canada I747 only has the Samsung logo about an inch below the camera.
  14. Krunk83

Krunk83 Well-Known Member

The international versions just say Samsung. The us version have the carrier and galaxy III on the back. I ordered an international one from eBay and leave the AT&T one in the box.

skramblr likes this.