• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No HDMI signal

kevsmt5

Lurker
Apr 2, 2013
Hi, I have a mx box and it works fine on all tv's via av cables but can't connect via hdmi tv's just say no signal. Any ideas how to get around this as so frustrating. I have tried unplugging everything then aattempted to plug the power cable and hdmi cable to tv then power on at socket and still no joy. Can anyone help me with this issue.
Thanks

Hi, I have a mx box and it works fine on all tv's via av cables but can't connect via hdmi tv's just say no signal. Any ideas how to get around this as so frustrating. I have tried unplugging everything then aattempted to plug the power cable and hdmi cable to tv then power on at socket and still no joy. Can anyone help me with this issue.
Thanks
Do you have any other hdmi working? In my tv I get no signal until I select the proper hdmi number with input signal button on television remote.
I know this sounds simplistic but other than a dead tv box, the issue must be in TV settings.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones