No input from some keys on keyboardSupport

Last Updated:

1. winstonoboogie

winstonoboogie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am at a little over a day with my first smartphone, the Incredible. I'm mostly impressed, but this keyboard issue is really bugging me.

Basically, here's what happens: I go to compose a message, I turn the device to landscape mode, and when I press the W key, it does not input regardless of where I push relative to the key. On rare occasions, it will work, but I can't think of anything that I might have done to fix the problem. I tried to sleep/resume, power off/on, remove/replace battery, and calibrate the text input, but there seems to not be any resolution.

Has this happened to anyone else? Anyone figure it out? I'd hate to exchange the phone for this one thing, but you don't realize how often you need the W until it won't function!

Advertisement
  2. winstonoboogie

winstonoboogie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just one bump. Anybody?

3. SeattleYanksFan

SeattleYanksFan Well-Known Member

Since it's something you can easily replicate, just bring it back to Verizon and have them swap it for a new one.

The closest problem I have had like yours is in Gmail, my Reply button doesn't always work. For now I'm dealing with it as I like HTC Mail better anyway, but we'll see.