No internet accessSupport

Last Updated:

1. digitalspirit

digitalspirit New Member

Hi every one not sure if this is the right place to post but any way here I go....

Got a new Blaze U8510 Android phone from Phones4you.
    Very nice and the WIFI works great in my house as I have a WIFI point with Virgin.
    But this is where my problem comes in, whne I leave the house out of range of my WIFI I of course can not get any Internet access, so is there another way to get Internet access when I am out of range as I find others can do this but I can not as yet.

Any help will be great,
    TIA,

Mike.

Advertisement
  2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Hello digitalspirit. Welcome to the forums. :)

It sounds like you do not have a data plan with a carrier such as Virgin Mobile. If you call them and set up a plan, you'll get internet access everywhere they have towers.

If it's mobile wifi hotspots only that you want to use as internet access, you don't need a data plan with a carrier, and can just set up your device to detect wifi hotspots on the fly. Go into the "wifi and networks" (or some such wording in your menu > settings) and you'll see menu items for doing just that. ;)

I've moved your thread to the U8510 device area for you, where others with that phone will help you with the particulars. :)