No internet connection?Support

Last Updated:

1. greazeball

greazeball New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

I checked the other "no internet connection threads" but I don't quite see the same problem as I think I'm having.

I have a non-rooted Desire (Swiss Sunrise) and I updated to 2.2

I'm going on a week's holiday soon and I wanted to see if my Irish sim would work in my phone because the data roaming rates with Sunrise are extortionate (13.90 Swiss francs per megabyte!). Lo and behold, I put the card in and it works no problem! I rang my wife's phone just to check.

There was an alert that came up, asking me to select my home network and I chose o2.ie and I think this may be where things went wrong.

Now I can't connect to the mobile internet network even though I have selected Sunrise in settings->wireless/network->mobile network->access point names.

Can someone tell me how I can reset my home network to Sunrise? Or have any other ideas? Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. greazeball

greazeball New Member This Topic's Starter

I restored factory settings and that sorted it, but can anyone tell me where to choose my home network? I'm actually going to Ireland next week and I'd like to avoid restoring from a backup when I get back if I can.

3. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

It should autodetect when you turn on with your sim in. You could also try returning your APN's to default via the menu in there.

4. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

In your mobile networks settings, select mobile operators. It should let you set auto, or actually pick a network in there