1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

No Lock is so nice.

Last Updated:

1. Steel36

Steel36 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just have to give props to No Lock. I've only had it a day and love not having to reach up to the awkwardly located (and slowly recessing) wake/power button on this phone. I hated having stretch a finger up there and then change hand position to slide the lock down.

Now all I have to do is use one of the volume keys, which are better situated to how one grips the phone.

Love it!

Advertisement
    dierna likes this.
  2. incredible x4

incredible x4 Well-Known Member

Nice. You can finally wake and unlock the phone with the trackball. If I might add, THIS DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT. I am unrooted and it works great. I'll have to try this our for a while. It might become annoying cause I do sometimes press buttons when my phone is my my pocket.

3. Stupifier

Stupifier Well-Known Member

I have been using No Lock for about a month now. I immediately liked it. As already said, it is a pain to wake the phone with one button and then change hand positions to unlock the phone. For those who just want quick access to their phone, No Lock helps!

If you are looking for all sorts of security and passwords before you can get in your phone....No Lock is probably not for you.

4. craigrn16

craigrn16 Well-Known Member

Is this an app?

5. NAYo2002

NAYo2002 Well-Known Member

lol you guys must have small hands... I can hit the power button with my index finger and wipe the lock screen down with my tumb without changing my grip. I do have the Black High Gloss case though so hitting the power button is much eaiser.

6. incredible x4

incredible x4 Well-Known Member

Yep. Download it in the market. Or here's the QR:

[​IMG]

dierna likes this.
  7. imtoomuch

imtoomuch Well-Known Member

Cool app! Thanks for the heads up. Now only if I could also lock with the trackball on my Incredible.

8. pkoutoul

pkoutoul Well-Known Member

What device do you have? On the Samsung Galaxy S phones, I can manipulate the volume buttons, power/wake button, and swipe the screen easily with my left hand without changing positions.

9. NAYo2002

NAYo2002 Well-Known Member

This thread originated in Droid Incredible forums... and I agree, it should even be easier with an incredible since it's much slimmer than Galaxy S.