No Longer Receiving Emaill NotificationsSupport

Last Updated:

1. JerryCHarris

JerryCHarris New Member This Topic's Starter

I have 4 email accounts linked to the Email app on my Droid Eris, 2 Bellsouth/AT&T and 2 GoDaddy accounts. Until a few days ago I was receiving Email Notifications for each of the accounts.

For the last few days, one of my Bellsouth/AT&T accounts no longer displays email notifications, but the other 3 accounts still do.

I have disabled email notifications, enabled them, shut phone down and powered up again, even deleted email account and added it again, and removed the Advanced Task Killer app, but I'm still only getting email notofications from 3 of my 4 email accounts.

Advertisement
  2. thrawn86

thrawn86 Well-Known Member

which mail program are you using? (stock?)

is syncing enabled on all accounts? (settings - accounts and sync)

what happens if you do a manual "sync now"? also, is it possible that the IMAP info for any of the accounts may have changed?

3. JerryCHarris

JerryCHarris New Member This Topic's Starter

Apparently if you spend about five days exhausting every possible fix you can think of, and finally give up and post the issue on a forum, the issue miraculously cures itself overnight!

4. thrawn86

thrawn86 Well-Known Member

no joke, I'm dealing with some notification problems with another app myself and I know they'll resolve the instant I post them.