No longer vibrates for Exchange Email & Gmail??Support

Last Updated:

1. messier

messier Member This Topic's Starter

My EVO phone in the last 2 days no longer vibrates when i receive exchange emails or gmails! It still vibrates when i get text messages and when i get phone calls...but my emails are now vibration-free, even though the settings for both email accounts are set to vibrate. ANy helpful advice from the wisdom here in the forum?? Is the problem with my actual phone? Should I try and call Sprint to troubleshoot? I've taken the battery out, turned phone on/off, etc., but no help! Answers please!! Help!

Advertisement
  2. htcevolee

htcevolee Well-Known Member

Go to the Market and search for "Sound Manager" Give it a install and open it up then hit MENU then VIBRATE SETTINGS and under Notification Settings see if its at "Vibrate whenever possible"

That may be a shortcut way to enable ALL vibrate options in all programs hopefully.

Joppie and messier like this.
  3. messier

messier Member This Topic's Starter

Thx for the solution and tip on the app, it worked perfectly!! Go Phandroid Forums!! -Messier

4. Joppie

Joppie Well-Known Member

Thanks htcevolee! I'd lost vibrate capabilities not only in mail, but SMS messaging as well. The phone would only vibrate for calls. This app is great! Can't tell if the recent update is the culprit, but this app is definitely going on the SD card!

5. htcevolee

htcevolee Well-Known Member

Same thing happen to me and this was the only fix I could find to resolve this issue. Some program I must have downloaded and installed messed up my Vibrate. All good now! =)