no maps google on my droid

Last Updated:

1. moqadasi

moqadasi New Member This Topic's Starter

hello everyone

first off, I am amazed to see the size of the google OS community. it is quite mind blowing to see the many passionate people here and at other sites. now to my question:

I have noticed everyone here in the states have voice turning gps. I have the motorola android phone but I do not have the navigation? why is this? how may i acquire this software? i am willing to pay what ever cost :D

Advertisement
  2. MotoDroidHelpandInfo

MotoDroidHelpandInfo Well-Known Member

Just so you know it wont appear as google maps for navigation, it will appear as car home. If you don't have it just download google maps from market place it has navigation now.

EDIT: After posting realized you're from Jerusalem and have a milestone not a droid. Sorry no navigation.

3. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

4. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

Oops, didn't realize you were outside of the US. Had to edit my post. I don't think that functionality is available everywhere :(

5. moqadasi

I know it doesn't work in the middle east but since im in the states, do you think it may work because I am using it on the tmobile network. or does the device itself not support the navigation? thanks for your input

6. moqadasi